What We Believe
1. We believe that God created all things in six days with the word of His mouth, and it was good.
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1
“Then God said”
Genesis 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26
“God saw all the He had made, and behold, it was very good”
2. We believe that God uses His inspired Word to teach mankind that we are all sinners because of the disobedience of the first man, Adam.
“Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned” Romans 5:12
3. We believe God has offered the gift of salvation from death to all mankind through the sacrifice of His perfect Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16
4. We believe Scripture teaches that salvation comes to those who believe in Jesus Christ and repent of their sin. Salvation comes as a grace of God alone, void of any attempt of man to gain salvation.
"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel." Mark 1:15
"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”
5. We believe that every person who believes and repents according to Scripture will inherit eternity in Heaven with God. But all those who reject the gift of salvation will spend eternity after death apart from God in hell-judgement.
"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he that does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." John 3:36
If you would like to see our doctrinal statement, please let us know via email and we will send it.